Saturday, March 24, 2007

An Auspicous Day to Begin

Now, I had planned on starting this blog some time ago and just needed a little "push" to get things started. This morning, my Dear Husband woke me with this bit of news:

Schreiber files suit on Mulroney

Now to be honest, I did not know that bribes came with a money back guarantee. Some one once said that the problem with bribing some one is that they don't necessarily stay bribed. What I would really like to know is:
  1. will we get back the 2.1 million that was paid to Brian for his "legal and public relations costs"?
  2. If it is not a bribe, will Brian once and for all, explain to us why Schreiber gave him $300,000 in the first place?


1 comment:

James said...

When I read that yesterday in the Globe & Mail I was wondering exactly those same things. Politicians. 'Specially right-wing, capitalism uber alles right-wing, politicans.