Friday, March 30, 2007

Scent of a Woman

Woman's scent not 'Very Irrésistible' to Calgary bus drivers

Allow me to state first off, that I like perfume - when used sparingly. However, out of respect for my fellow employees (I work in a high density setting), I do not wear it at my place of employ. Likewise, I do not where it when visiting my Dr, or hospitals. In all other situations, less is truly more. Scent should be a subtle'hint' not a sledge hammer to the senses.

I once had to sit at a trade show with a woman who insisted on marinating herself in Body Shop Dewberry perfume every 15 minutes. She was 20 feet away from me. No one could stand to go near her display and she ruined business for the rest of us too.

I don't care whether her perfume is Givenchy, Chanel, or any other designer name; Too much is too much, and of the bus has to pull over to open windows, it is too much. However, if this woman wants to make a fool of herself in public, there are more than enough rope to hang herself.

In comparing herself to Rosa Parks she has proven that she has little sense and less shame.

Oh.. and it's not only women:

Body spray banned from N.B. school

No comments: